There are many individuals from different nations who need to move to the U.S with a Green Card. That is the reason the U.S has concocted various kinds of ABD Greencard of U.S settler visas that individuals can apply for. The significant classes are as per the following:
- Family-Based Green Cards for individuals who need to join their families in the U.S
- Business Based Green Cards for individuals who need to work in the U.S for a U.S manager
- Assorted variety Visa for individuals with the slow pace of migration to the U.S
Returning Resident Visa for individuals who for reasons outside their ability to control couldn’t come back to restore their worker home status
Key Features of Family-Based Green Cards
Here are a few points of interest and detriments to green cards got dependent on U.S. family connections:
- Not at all like with numerous different sorts of green cards, doesn’t the candidate’s instructive foundation or work experience have any kind of effect on your qualification.
- The essential candidate’s mate and unmarried kids younger than 21 may likewise be qualified for green cards, as subordinate, going with family members.
Similarly, as with every green card, yours can be removed in the event that you abuse it. For instance, on the off chance that you cause your essential home outside the U.S., to perpetrate a wrongdoing or disregard to tell the migration specialists of your difference in address, you might be put into evacuation procedures. Nonetheless, in the event that you effectively keep your ABD green card for a long time (or three years on the off chance that you are hitched to and as yet living with a U.S. resident such time), you can apply for U.S. citizenship.
Decide whether you have eligibility through a Family Member
Are you identified with a U.S. resident or legal lasting inhabitant? To apply for a through a family relationship, you should have one of just a bunch of qualified associations with a U.S. resident or legitimate perpetual inhabitant. By and large, family-based migration falls into two classes: close family members and family-inclination.
Close Relative Category
The mate, unmarried kids (under age 21) and guardians of U.S. residents are arranged as close family members. That is it. The close relative class is a select gathering. That is on the grounds that a settler visa is constantly accessible. There is no “pause” for a visa in the event that you are a close family member. The desk work takes some time, yet close family members aren’t dependent upon the long holds up related to different classes. Once more, close family members just include:
- Life partner of a U.S. resident
- Unmarried youngster younger than 21 of a U.S. resident
- Parent of a U.S. resident who is at any rate 21 years of age
- Family Preference Category
Most other qualified relatives fall into the family inclination class. Family inclination classes frequently have a more drawn out hold up related to them. That is on the grounds that there is a numerical breaking point of foreigner visas accessible to family inclination outsiders every year.
- Unmarried, grown-up children and little girls (aged 21 or over) of U.S. residents
- Companions and unmarried youngsters (under age 21) of changeless inhabitants
- Unmarried grown-up children and little girls of perpetual inhabitants
- Hitched children and little girls (any time) of U.S. residents
- Siblings and sisters of grown-up U.S. residents